Wednesday, March 4, 2015

...


When we pray, 
Allah hears more than we say, 
answers with more than we ask, 
and gives more than we imagine,
in His own time 
and 
in His own way.


Allah will lift you up when you're down. 
He'll make you strong when you're weak. 
He'll guide your path when you lose your way.


Dear Allah.. 
Sometimes, its hard for me to understand what You really want to happen. 
But I trust You, 
I know You will give me what's best.



For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease
Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.
So when you have finished [your duties], then stand up [for worship].
And to your Lord direct [your] longing.


:)
I know.
everythings just fine.
and always be.


170215
110315
140315
and
what coming next.


nur insan,
taman ilmu
04mac2015(1.55am)






No comments: